How we work
At PTV Group, we use agile working methods and create an environment in which people work together as equals, regardless of career level and professional experience.
We work in an international, intercultural team that always supports each other and places great value on transparency and independence. We focus on a high level of individual and team responsibility, and flat hierarchies promote optimal exchange.
With us, you have the opportunity to have a say in how we approach a topic and with which technologies and architectures we implement it.
We are looking for software developers in the following areas:
- Frontend Developer
- Backend Developer
- Full Stack Developer
- DevOps Engineer
- Web Developer
- Software Tester
- Solution Architect
- Data Analyst
Opportunity to learn about new technologies, try them out and actively participate in shaping them.
Excellent conditions for a work-life balance
Regular feedback meetings to promote personal and professional development.
Individual coaching & wide range of trainings, tailored to your needs.
Free drinks and fruit, fitness center at headquarters.
Regularly scheduled team activities such as barbecues and game nights.
What makes you stand out
- Open-mindedness: You are enthusiastic about new technologies, tools and frameworks and find your way around various development projects.
- Problem Solving Skills: You are a problem solver and enjoy analyzing complex technical challenges and developing effective solution strategies.
- Communication and Teamwork: As a communicative team player, you enjoy working with other developers, designers, and stakeholders to collaboratively develop innovative software solutions.
- Analytical Thinking: You have the ability to analyze complex problems, interpret data, and make informed decisions to develop efficient and high-quality software solutions.
- Interest in modern software solutions for mobility: You want to optimize transportation in urban areas and create a significant contribution to sustainability and a better environment.
I love PTV's open culture, embracing diversity. Supportive, kind, and patient colleagues create a comfortable, inclusive atmosphere. It fosters my growth, both personally and professionally, enhancing my sense of belonging.
Would you like to become part of our innovative software development team?
Apply now at PTV Group and shape the future of urban mobility with us!